When trying to downgrade the ICA client on a Windows 8 machine, user is getting the message "No value could be found for (Allowhotkey) that satisfies all lockdown requirements".
1. Export HKLM\Software\Citrix to a reg file
2. Find any 'EnableLockdown' values (there are a few) and change from 1 to 0 (I put EnableLockdown in the find next box, there were about 5)
3. Import the modified reg file
Another method that may work is the following:
1. Uninstall the receiver
2. Delete the Citrix folder in program file depending if you are using 32-bit or 64-bit
3. Delete the Citrix key in HKCU/Software/Citrix