CaseWare Working Papers 2011 - Microsoft Visual Basic - Can’t find project or library.
When opening a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet; A Microsoft Visual Basic Error "can't find project or library" appears.
Go to the following website and enter the username and password below
The file is on our FTP site:
The dsofile.dll is located under the Zandra folder.
Once you have it, try the following:
1. Copy the file to the c:\ directory on end user's machine. (make sure end user is an ADMIN on the computer)
2. Go to Start button, click Run, type CMD
3. Navigate to the c:\ prompt by typing cd c:\
4. From the c:\ prompt, type “regsvr32 dsofile.dll”. If successful, you should a message that says the file has been registered.
5. Open CaseWare and see if the problem is resolved.